[ETF] ETF 2011

Jurgen Ewert vacuum_tubes at gmx.com
Tue Nov 29 21:13:57 CST 2011

Hello all ETFers,

 I'm sorry that I missed this year's festival.
 It has been the event I was looking forward to every year.
 This year was a year of changes for me. Got a new job at Sylvania, yes the tube maker, which isn't making tubes anymore.
 Moved to Massachusetts part time and like it here.
 If we would have more vacation time I would have made it to the ETF but the U.S. isn't there yet ;-)

 Wishing everyone a great year,
 will see you all at the ETF2012,

 Jürgen