[ETF] ETF07 report in Dutch magazine "Vi-fi"

Guido Tent _ TentLabs Guido at tentlabs.com
Sun Jan 20 10:47:54 CST 2008

dear all,

there's a very fine report in this month issue. Usually, after 2
months, PDF's become available, so w'll have to wait a while (and it
is Dutch only)

some quotes translated:

" at arrival, one immediately notes the relaxed atmosphere "

" the atmosphere is one like you'll only find among friends "

" the crafts, the smell of soldering irons and the variety are very
apparent "

  best

Guido

Guido Tent
Guido at TentLabs.com
www.TentLabs.com
Kanaaldijk zuid 11
5611 VA  Eindhoven
The Netherlands
P +31 (0)40 2130 186
F +31 (0)40 2130 187
M+31 (0)6 2466 5125

We will move our offices and lab per January 28 to:

Strijpsestraat 94
5616 GS  Eindhoven
The Netherlands

please update your database, all other data remains unchanged