[ETF] Penalty duty, was: Jensen JT-346 group order

Daniel Ciesinger dani3l at cornu.de
Fri Feb 4 15:25:04 CST 2005

Hi Hartmut,

I have just placed a HUGE order in the U.S. to re-supply my stock on
FE108EZ and FE206E...

I would be very surprised to pay 15% or more of duties.

Best regards,
     Daniel

http://europa.eu.int/comm/taxation_customs/dds/cgi-bin/tarduty?Taric=8518298090&SimDate=20050204&Action=1&ProdLine=80&Country=US/0400&Type=0&Action=1&YesNo=1&Indent=-1&Flag=1&Test=tarduty&Periodic=0&Download=0&Lang=EN&Description=yes
Duty Rates

Simulation date : 04/02/2005

TARIC code 	8518298090
Country of origin/destination 	United States of America - US (400)
8518 	Microphones and stands therefor; loudspeakers, whether or not
mounted in their enclosures; headphones and earphones, whether or not
combined with a microphone, and sets consisting of a microphone and one
or more loudspeakers; audio-frequency electric amplifiers; electric
sound amplifier sets
- 8518 21 	Loudspeakers, whether or not mounted in their enclosures
- - 8518 21 	Single loudspeakers, mounted in their enclosures
- - 8518 22 	Multiple loudspeakers, mounted in the same enclosure
- - 8518 29 	Other
- - - 8518 29 10 	For use in civil aircraft
- - - 8518 29 20 	Other
- - - - 8518 29 20 	Loudspeakers having a frequency range of 300 Hz to
3,4 KHz, of a diameter not exceeding 50 mm, of a kind used for
telecommunication
- - - - 8518 29 80 	Other
- - - - - 8518 29 80 20 	Loudspeaker having a power of 5 W and an
impedance of 4 ohms, with a diameter not exceeding 50 mm, for use in the
manufacture of portable phones
- - - - - 8518 29 80 90 	Other

Supplementary unit p/st
No restrictions

Import

     Third country duty : 3 %   	  Regulation/Decision
     Supplementary unit import : p/st   	  Regulation/Decision
     Airworthiness tariff suspension : 0 %   	  Regulation/Decision