[ETF] ETF04 Reviews

kmnevala at mappi.helsinki.fi kmnevala at mappi.helsinki.fi
Tue Feb 1 04:40:04 CST 2005

Hello, Jean-Michel, and all others, from Helsinki, Finland.

I too got my NRDS (2/2005) this morning, and Hiraga's report seems fine.

I wrote a brief story of ETF04 for the January issue of the one and only
Finnish HIFI-Magazine. There's a longer version (c. 50 pics) of it in this
address:

http://www.hifilehti.fi/hifijatkot/default.aspx?ff=172&d=54733&f=173

It's in Finnish, of course, but there's a chance that a somewhat condensed
and stylised English version of it will soon be published in another net
forum. If so, I'll let you know.

Thanks again for a great event, Kari.