[ETF] Re: Triodefest-l digest, Vol 1 #15 - 2 msgs

Wolfgang Braun Wolfgang Braun" <wb70223@t-online.de
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 10:21:32 +0200


> Hello,
> in addition to Kurt's questions I have some other questions.
>
> How about  cancelation refund procedures? I can't 100% predict my work at
> that time. Just in the unlikely case.

We did not think about it, as long as we have no costs we don't charge
anybody


> Can I book the Fest only, without accomodation?

Accomodation is part of the fun  ;-)
i talk to Christian

> Do you publish the recent news, statistics, schedule?

Christian is working on the ETF2003 homepage


> Can we swap parts? How about a 'flea market' at a certain time part of the
> fest?

there will bw a fleamarket

> Is there a deadline in terms of time and number for contributions?

talk to Chriatian

> As my contribution I can bring my recording equipment. If there is
someone,
> one member of the band maybe,  playing an acoustic instrument we could
> compare original and mastertape. The equipment consists of two Neumann
tube
> mics and ASC Tape machine. I am messing with the idea to connect the tube
> driven Telefunken V 86&87 tape head amps directly to the heads of the
> recorder....
>

sounds interesting


> greetings
> Thomas Schick


Wolfgang
wb70223@t-online.de

>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: <triodefest-l-request@mailman.io.com>
> To: <triodefest-l@mailman.io.com>
> Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 7:00 PM
> Subject: Triodefest-l digest, Vol 1 #15 - 2 msgs
>
>
> Send Triodefest-l mailing list submissions to
> triodefest-l@mailman.io.com
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> http://mailman.io.com/mailman/listinfo/triodefest-l
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> triodefest-l-request@mailman.io.com
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> triodefest-l-admin@mailman.io.com
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Triodefest-l digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: !! ETF.03 open for booking !! (Wolfgang Braun)
>    2. Re: !! ETF.03 open for booking !! (Wolfgang Braun)
>
> --__--__--
>
> Message: 1
> Reply-To: "Wolfgang Braun" <wb70223@t-online.de>
> From: Braun_KG@t-online.de (Wolfgang Braun)
> To: "triodefestival" <triodefest-l@mailman.io.com>
> Subject: Re: [ETF] !! ETF.03 open for booking !!
> Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 11:44:23 +0200
>
> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C328FC.4FF17640
> Content-Type: text/plain;
> charset="iso-8859-1"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------=
> -
> Wolfgang Braun
> Pleinfelderstr. 30
> 91166 Georgensgmuend
> Germany
> phone priv +49 9172 7937
> phone fa   +49 9172 70223
> fax      +49 9172 70270
> mobile  0163 77 70223
> wb@braunbaustoffe.de
> wb7937@yahoo.de
>   ----- Original Message -----=20
>   From: Christian Rintelen=20
>   To: triodefestival=20
>   Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 11:54 AM
>   Subject: [ETF] !! ETF.03 open for booking !!
>
>
> finally.
>
> everything is clear.=20
>
> at last.
>
>
> first of all, we had to postpone the event by one week because the =
> location could not book us exclusively. a choir would have been there at =
> the same time practicing - not exactely what we quiet folks need to hear =
> the grass grow thru our amps...
>
> so the European Triode Festival ETF.03 takes place from=20
>
> *thursday december 4 thru sunday december 7 2003*
>
> thursday will be the arrival day, sunday the departure day. friday and =
> saturday will be the official festival days with workshops/lectures =
> by...
>
> ...manfred huber and guido tent (on triode heating methods)...
> ...pieter treurniet/tribute (on transformer core materials)...
> ...thomas mayer (on phono stages)...
> ...reto luigi andreoli (on phono cartridges)...
> ...a special overseas guest of honor on his very own topic...
> ...allen wright/vsei with a format comparison...
> ...kurt steffensen on triodes...
> ...wolfgang braun on fullrange speakers...
> ...and others to be announced.
>
> plus we will have a real (!!) band playing for us on saturday night and =
> we will have a meeting to determine the venue/organization of ETF.04
>
> the venue will be the feriendorf langenargen =
> <http://www.feriendorf-langenargen.gmxhome.de/index2.htm> between lindau =
> and friedrichshafen (home of the zeppelins!) on the german side of lake =
> constance ("bodensee" on german maps...). langenargen can be reached by =
> road, by railroad tracks (lindau or friedrichshafen), by air (stuttgart, =
> munich or zurich airports) or by sea (ferry from konstanz).
>
> how much for the fun?? we have decided to make the calculation fully =
> transparent. based on 50 participants, it looks like this:
>
> 3 x full board in twin bed room with shower        euro 105.--
> share for rent of group rooms (max euro 675)*      "     13.50
> share for guest of honor*                          "     20.-
> reserve*                                           "     41.50
>
> total                                              "    180.--
>
> (add 30.00 euro for accomodation in single bed room with shower)
>
> this is *conservatively calculated*. as you see, the organizers =
> (wolfgang braun and yours truly) make *no money* on this. you will be =
> credited at the end of the festival in case we do not use the full =
> amount of the three cost groups marked with an asteriks (which is very =
> likely going to be the case). should we on the contrary have less than =
> 50 participants and need more money than the reserve covers, all =
> participants will have to pay for the difference. no pain, no gain.... =
> ;-) unlike other years, there i
> s no reduction if you do not stay the full four festival days. also your =
> significant others (which are very welcome!) and your kids older than =
> six years will pay the same price.
>
> ok.=20
>
> booking is open. send an e.mail to wolfgang braun =
> (mailto:wb@braunbaustoffe.de) who will kindly handle all the rest and =
> accept paypal.
>
> that's it.
>
> !! see you @ ETF.03 !!
>
> christian rintelen aka =A9
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C328FC.4FF17640
> Content-Type: text/html;
> charset="iso-8859-1"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
> <HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
> content=3Dtext/html;charset=3DISO-8859-1>
> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1141" name=3DGENERATOR>
> <STYLE></STYLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <DIV>--------------------------------------------------------------------=
> ------<BR>Wolfgang=20
> Braun<BR>Pleinfelderstr. 30<BR>91166 Georgensgmuend<BR>Germany<BR>phone =
> priv +49=20
> 9172 7937<BR>phone fa&nbsp;&nbsp; +49 9172=20
> 70223<BR>fax&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; +49 9172 =
> 70270<BR>mobile&nbsp; 0163=20
> 77 70223<BR><A =
> href=3D"mailto:wb@braunbaustoffe.de">wb@braunbaustoffe.de</A><BR><A=20
> href=3D"mailto:wb7937@yahoo.de">wb7937@yahoo.de</A></DIV>
> <BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
> style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
> BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
>   <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
>   <DIV=20
>   style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: =
> black"><B>From:</B>=20
>   <A title=3Dchristian@rintelen.ch =
> href=3D"mailto:christian@rintelen.ch">Christian=20
>   Rintelen</A> </DIV>
>   <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
> title=3Dtriodefest-l@mailman.io.com=20
>   href=3D"mailto:triodefest-l@mailman.io.com">triodefestival</A> </DIV>
>   <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Friday, May 30, 2003 =
> 11:54 AM</DIV>
>   <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [ETF] !! ETF.03 open =
> for booking=20
>   !!</DIV>
>   <DIV><BR></DIV><PRE class=3Dmoz-signature =
> cols=3D"$mailwrapcol">finally.
>
> everything is clear.=20
>
> at last.
>
>
> first of all, we had to postpone the event by one week because the =
> location could not book us exclusively. a choir would have been there at =
> the same time practicing - not exactely what we quiet folks need to hear =
> the grass grow thru our amps...
>
> so the European Triode Festival ETF.03 takes place from=20
>
> *<B>thursday december 4 thru sunday december 7 2003</B>*
>
> thursday will be the arrival day, sunday the departure day. friday and =
> saturday will be the official festival days with workshops/lectures =
> by...
>
> ...manfred huber and guido tent (on triode heating methods)...
> ...pieter treurniet/tribute (on transformer core materials)...
> ...thomas mayer (on phono stages)...
> ...reto luigi andreoli (on phono cartridges)...
> ...a special overseas guest of honor on his very own topic...
> ...allen wright/vsei with a format comparison...
> ...kurt steffensen on triodes...
> ...wolfgang braun on fullrange speakers...
> ...and others to be announced.
>
> plus we will have a real (!!) band playing for us on saturday night and =
> we will have a meeting to determine the venue/organization of ETF.04
>
> the venue will be the feriendorf langenargen <A =
> class=3Dmoz-txt-link-rfc2396E =
> href=3D"http://www.feriendorf-langenargen.gmxhome.de/index2.htm">&lt;http=
> ://www.feriendorf-langenargen.gmxhome.de/index2.htm&gt;</A> between =
> lindau and friedrichshafen (home of the zeppelins!) on the german side =
> of lake constance ("bodensee" on german maps...). langenargen can be =
> reached by road, by railroad tracks (lindau or friedrichshafen), by air =
> (stuttgart, munich or zurich airports) or by sea (ferry from konstanz).
>
> how much for the fun?? we have decided to make the calculation fully =
> transparent. based on 50 participants, it looks like this:
>
> 3 x full board in twin bed room with shower        euro 105.--
> share for rent of group rooms (max euro 675)*&nbsp;   =
> &nbsp;&nbsp;"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 13.50
> share for guest of honor*                         &nbsp;"  &nbsp;&nbsp; =
> 20.-
> reserve*          =
> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
> nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;        =
>   "  &nbsp;&nbsp; 41.50
>
> total&nbsp;                                             "    180.--
>
> (add 30.00 euro for accomodation in single bed room with shower)
>
> this is *conservatively calculated*. as you see, the organizers =
> (wolfgang braun and yours truly) make *no money* on this. you will be =
> credited at the end of the festival in case we do not use the full =
> amount of the three cost groups marked with an asteriks (which is very =
> likely going to be the case). should we on the contrary have less than =
> 50 participants and need more money than the reserve covers, all =
> participants will have to pay for the difference. no pain, no gain.... =
> ;-) unlike other years, there i
> s no reduction if you do not stay the full four festival days. also your =
> significant others (which are very welcome!) and your kids older than =
> six years will pay the same price.
>
> ok.=20
>
> booking is open. send an e.mail to wolfgang braun (<A =
> class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext =
> href=3D"mailto:wb@braunbaustoffe.de">mailto:wb@braunbaustoffe.de</A>) =
> who will kindly handle all the rest and accept paypal.
>
> that's it.
>
> !! see you @ ETF.03 !!
>
> christian rintelen aka =A9
> </PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C328FC.4FF17640--
>
>
> --__--__--
>
> Message: 2
> Reply-To: "Wolfgang Braun" <wb70223@t-online.de>
> From: Braun_KG@t-online.de (Wolfgang Braun)
> To: "triodefestival" <triodefest-l@mailman.io.com>
> Subject: Re: [ETF] !! ETF.03 open for booking !!
> Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 11:47:33 +0200
>
> Hello to all,
>
> please give me some days and i can tell you all the details how to pay
etc.
>
> I'll let you know
>
> Wolfgang
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Wolfgang Braun
> Pleinfelderstr. 30
> 91166 Georgensgmuend
> Germany
> phone priv +49 9172 7937
> phone fa   +49 9172 70223
> fax      +49 9172 70270
> mobile  0163 77 70223
> wb@braunbaustoffe.de
> wb7937@yahoo.de
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Christian Rintelen
> To: triodefestival
> Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 11:54 AM
> Subject: [ETF] !! ETF.03 open for booking !!
>
>
> finally.
>
> everything is clear.
>
> at last.
>
>
> first of all, we had to postpone the event by one week because the
location
> could not book us exclusively. a choir would have been there at the same
> time practicing - not exactely what we quiet folks need to hear the grass
> grow thru our amps...
>
> so the European Triode Festival ETF.03 takes place from
>
> *thursday december 4 thru sunday december 7 2003*
>
> thursday will be the arrival day, sunday the departure day. friday and
> saturday will be the official festival days with workshops/lectures by...
>
> ...manfred huber and guido tent (on triode heating methods)...
> ...pieter treurniet/tribute (on transformer core materials)...
> ...thomas mayer (on phono stages)...
> ...reto luigi andreoli (on phono cartridges)...
> ...a special overseas guest of honor on his very own topic...
> ...allen wright/vsei with a format comparison...
> ...kurt steffensen on triodes...
> ...wolfgang braun on fullrange speakers...
> ...and others to be announced.
>
> plus we will have a real (!!) band playing for us on saturday night and we
> will have a meeting to determine the venue/organization of ETF.04
>
> the venue will be the feriendorf langenargen
> <http://www.feriendorf-langenargen.gmxhome.de/index2.htm> between lindau
and
> friedrichshafen (home of the zeppelins!) on the german side of lake
> constance ("bodensee" on german maps...). langenargen can be reached by
> road, by railroad tracks (lindau or friedrichshafen), by air (stuttgart,
> munich or zurich airports) or by sea (ferry from konstanz).
>
> how much for the fun?? we have decided to make the calculation fully
> transparent. based on 50 participants, it looks like this:
>
> 3 x full board in twin bed room with shower        euro 105.--
> share for rent of group rooms (max euro 675)*      "     13.50
> share for guest of honor*                          "     20.-
> reserve*                                           "     41.50
>
> total                                              "    180.--
>
> (add 30.00 euro for accomodation in single bed room with shower)
>
> this is *conservatively calculated*. as you see, the organizers (wolfgang
> braun and yours truly) make *no money* on this. you will be credited at
the
> end of the festival in case we do not use the full amount of the three
cost
> groups marked with an asteriks (which is very likely going to be the
case).
> should we on the contrary have less than 50 participants and need more
money
> than the reserve covers, all participants will have to pay for the
> difference. no pain, no gain.... ;-) unlike other years, there i
> s no reduction if you do not stay the full four festival days. also your
> significant others (which are very welcome!) and your kids older than six
> years will pay the same price.
>
> ok.
>
> booking is open. send an e.mail to wolfgang braun
> (mailto:wb@braunbaustoffe.de) who will kindly handle all the rest and
accept
> paypal.
>
> that's it.
>
> !! see you @ ETF.03 !!
>
> christian rintelen aka 
>
>
>
> --__--__--
>
> _______________________________________________
> Triodefest-l mailing list
> Triodefest-l@mailman.io.com
> http://mailman.io.com/mailman/listinfo/triodefest-l
>
>
> End of Triodefest-l Digest
>
> _______________________________________________
> Triodefest-l mailing list
> Triodefest-l@mailman.io.com
> http://mailman.io.com/mailman/listinfo/triodefest-l