[ETF] !! ETF.03 open for booking !!

Wolfgang Braun Wolfgang Braun" <wb70223@t-online.de
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:56:38 +0200

> First of all, I would like to thank these two good friends of mine ( us )
> for their
> excellent job so far. I am not really happy with the dates of the
festival,
> but that is perhaps a minor detail.

> Second I might as well ask at the behalf of all..
> What about food ?
> Is it within the fee ?
 answered

> Is it possible to have vegetarian food ?
No problem, tell me when booking

> Is it possible to share a good deer with Wolfgang and Christian ?
i think there are a lot of single enders around  ;-)

> Will the sun be shining ?
how will be the weather in Denmark?

> Will Wolfgangs beer be readily drinkable , due to shorter transportation ?
i don't have to transport, it's ready drinkable availabel there

> Is it posible to go shopping ?
what do you want to shop?

> Do you have a map to show the spot ?

perhaps i can make a pickup at Lindau railway station or take a taxi (est.
about 25 ?)
if you come with the car it's not so difficult to find

> Will you be driving your Harley, Christian ?
brrrrrrr........

> Can I bring a friend or two ?
welcome !!!

> How long is breakfeast ?
long enough

> Can I go swimming ?
> Can I go naked ? ( Swimming, that is ? )
brrrrr..., December !
If you go swimming in Aarhus in December you can go swimming there, you
don't need an icepick

> Whom will supply the main sockets and plugs ?
> ( 230 VAC )
i can provide 400V and 230V plugs

.

> I may have further questions later....
you are making me a hard day ;-)

> - :-)
>
> Kurt

booking deails are following in a few days

Wolfgang