[ETF] !! ETF.03 open for booking !!

Christian Rintelen christian@rintelen.ch
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 13:23:24 +0200

kurt,

i'm not too happy with the december date. but the venue first promised
me that we'd have the entire village exclusively for us on the november
date. then they admitted that they accepted another group on the same
date -- a 30-or-so-person choir that will practice. not exactely what we
need when listening to amps that amplify the growing of the grass.... so
i was faced with the decision of either postponing the event to
santa-claus-day (yes, in europe, it's december 6) or sharing the venue
with some god-and-law-abiding singers...

re food: in my earlier mail i mentioned "full board" -- yes, food IS
included. we have breakfast, lunch and supper plus an afternoon coffee
with cakes and fruits. yes, vegetarian meals are available, please let
wolfgang know when you book.

re deer: i don't know. hunting season should be open by then....
wolfgang is the shooter among us, although mostly with loooong telephoto
lenses... ;-)

re beer: it's a BYOB-festival as always (bring your own beer). but i'm
sure the germerman beer will not mind that it has to travel less...

re sun: i've *explicitely* asked for four sunny days, but so far the
confirmation has not yet arrived. i'll keep you posted ;-)

re shopping: you certainly could do some shopping on thursday, friday or
saturday. shops are usually closed on sundays. langenargen is not
exactely a big shopping town, but friedrichshafen, lindau, st. gallen
(switzerland) or stuttgart are not that far away.

re map:
<http://mappoint.msn.com/(z1v0hcqbokinde55kxqojpnb)/map.aspx?L=EUR&C=47.59843%2c9.54124&A=41.56667&P=|7CE27F|&TI=Langenargen%2c+Baden-W%c3%bcrttemberg%2c+Germany>
(if that long link fails, go http://www.mappoint.msn.com, select
"germany" and type in "langenargen" as target)

re harley: nope, i'll rent a van and bring my blue thunders and some
other stuff that was too heavy to drag to århus.

re swimming: of course you can go swimming (naked or dressed, as you
please) in the lake of constance -- if you feel like cryoing your
genitals ;-)

re friends: bring them!!! (that's an order, dammit! ;-) )

re electricity: langenargen is in germermany ie they have eu current
(and currency). 230 vac, "schuko" mains plugs. if in doubt, ask
wolfgang... but i believe the mains plugs are the same as in denmark.

re fights: nope, i was not in geneva last night. i was home listening to
some decent music. trashing the shopwindows of yamaha dealerships is not
my favourite hobby....

hope that helps for the moment.

and yes, please, dear friends: spread the gospel about the ETF.03. get
as many people to come!!

cu there, ©