[ETF] !! ETF.03 open for booking !!

Wolfgang Braun Wolfgang Braun" <wb70223@t-online.de
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 11:44:23 +0200

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C328FC.4FF17640

-
Wolfgang Braun
Pleinfelderstr. 30
91166 Georgensgmuend
Germany
phone priv +49 9172 7937
phone fa   +49 9172 70223
fax      +49 9172 70270
mobile  0163 77 70223
wb@braunbaustoffe.de
wb7937@yahoo.de
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Christian Rintelen=20
  To: triodefestival=20
  Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 11:54 AM
  Subject: [ETF] !! ETF.03 open for booking !!

finally.

everything is clear.=20

at last.

first of all, we had to postpone the event by one week because the =
location could not book us exclusively. a choir would have been there at =
the same time practicing - not exactely what we quiet folks need to hear =
the grass grow thru our amps...

so the European Triode Festival ETF.03 takes place from=20

*thursday december 4 thru sunday december 7 2003*

thursday will be the arrival day, sunday the departure day. friday and =
saturday will be the official festival days with workshops/lectures =
by...

...manfred huber and guido tent (on triode heating methods)...
...pieter treurniet/tribute (on transformer core materials)...
...thomas mayer (on phono stages)...
...reto luigi andreoli (on phono cartridges)...
...a special overseas guest of honor on his very own topic...
...allen wright/vsei with a format comparison...
...kurt steffensen on triodes...
...wolfgang braun on fullrange speakers...
...and others to be announced.

plus we will have a real (!!) band playing for us on saturday night and =
we will have a meeting to determine the venue/organization of ETF.04

the venue will be the feriendorf langenargen =
<http://www.feriendorf-langenargen.gmxhome.de/index2.htm> between lindau =
and friedrichshafen (home of the zeppelins!) on the german side of lake =
constance ("bodensee" on german maps...). langenargen can be reached by =
road, by railroad tracks (lindau or friedrichshafen), by air (stuttgart, =
munich or zurich airports) or by sea (ferry from konstanz).

how much for the fun?? we have decided to make the calculation fully =
transparent. based on 50 participants, it looks like this:

3 x full board in twin bed room with shower        euro 105.--
share for rent of group rooms (max euro 675)*      "     13.50
share for guest of honor*                          "     20.-
reserve*                                           "     41.50

total                                              "    180.--

(add 30.00 euro for accomodation in single bed room with shower)

this is *conservatively calculated*. as you see, the organizers =
(wolfgang braun and yours truly) make *no money* on this. you will be =
credited at the end of the festival in case we do not use the full =
amount of the three cost groups marked with an asteriks (which is very =
likely going to be the case). should we on the contrary have less than =
50 participants and need more money than the reserve covers, all =
participants will have to pay for the difference. no pain, no gain.... =
;-) unlike other years, there i
s no reduction if you do not stay the full four festival days. also your =
significant others (which are very welcome!) and your kids older than =
six years will pay the same price.

ok.=20

booking is open. send an e.mail to wolfgang braun =
(mailto:wb@braunbaustoffe.de) who will kindly handle all the rest and =
accept paypal.

that's it.

!! see you @ ETF.03 !!

christian rintelen aka =A9

------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C328FC.4FF17640

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type =
content=3Dtext/html;charset=3DISO-8859-1>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>--------------------------------------------------------------------=
------<BR>Wolfgang=20
Braun<BR>Pleinfelderstr. 30<BR>91166 Georgensgmuend<BR>Germany<BR>phone =
priv +49=20
9172 7937<BR>phone fa&nbsp;&nbsp; +49 9172=20
70223<BR>fax&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; +49 9172 =
70270<BR>mobile&nbsp; 0163=20
77 70223<BR><A =
href=3D"mailto:wb@braunbaustoffe.de">wb@braunbaustoffe.de</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:wb7937@yahoo.de">wb7937@yahoo.de</A></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dchristian@rintelen.ch =
href=3D"mailto:christian@rintelen.ch">Christian=20
  Rintelen</A> </DIV>
title=3Dtriodefest-l@mailman.io.com=20
  href=3D"mailto:triodefest-l@mailman.io.com">triodefestival</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Friday, May 30, 2003 =
11:54 AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [ETF] !! ETF.03 open =
for booking=20
  !!</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV><PRE class=3Dmoz-signature =
cols=3D"$mailwrapcol">finally.

everything is clear.=20

at last.

first of all, we had to postpone the event by one week because the =
location could not book us exclusively. a choir would have been there at =
the same time practicing - not exactely what we quiet folks need to hear =
the grass grow thru our amps...

so the European Triode Festival ETF.03 takes place from=20

*<B>thursday december 4 thru sunday december 7 2003</B>*

thursday will be the arrival day, sunday the departure day. friday and =
saturday will be the official festival days with workshops/lectures =
by...

...manfred huber and guido tent (on triode heating methods)...
...pieter treurniet/tribute (on transformer core materials)...
...thomas mayer (on phono stages)...
...reto luigi andreoli (on phono cartridges)...
...a special overseas guest of honor on his very own topic...
...allen wright/vsei with a format comparison...
...kurt steffensen on triodes...
...wolfgang braun on fullrange speakers...
...and others to be announced.

plus we will have a real (!!) band playing for us on saturday night and =
we will have a meeting to determine the venue/organization of ETF.04

the venue will be the feriendorf langenargen <A =
class=3Dmoz-txt-link-rfc2396E =
href=3D"http://www.feriendorf-langenargen.gmxhome.de/index2.htm">&lt;http=
://www.feriendorf-langenargen.gmxhome.de/index2.htm&gt;</A> between =
lindau and friedrichshafen (home of the zeppelins!) on the german side =
of lake constance ("bodensee" on german maps...). langenargen can be =
reached by road, by railroad tracks (lindau or friedrichshafen), by air =
(stuttgart, munich or zurich airports) or by sea (ferry from konstanz).

how much for the fun?? we have decided to make the calculation fully =
transparent. based on 50 participants, it looks like this:

3 x full board in twin bed room with shower        euro 105.--
share for rent of group rooms (max euro 675)*&nbsp;   =
&nbsp;&nbsp;"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 13.50
share for guest of honor*                         &nbsp;"  &nbsp;&nbsp; =
20.-
reserve*          =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;        =
  "  &nbsp;&nbsp; 41.50

total&nbsp;                                             "    180.--

(add 30.00 euro for accomodation in single bed room with shower)

this is *conservatively calculated*. as you see, the organizers =
(wolfgang braun and yours truly) make *no money* on this. you will be =
credited at the end of the festival in case we do not use the full =
amount of the three cost groups marked with an asteriks (which is very =
likely going to be the case). should we on the contrary have less than =
50 participants and need more money than the reserve covers, all =
participants will have to pay for the difference. no pain, no gain.... =
;-) unlike other years, there i
s no reduction if you do not stay the full four festival days. also your =
significant others (which are very welcome!) and your kids older than =
six years will pay the same price.

ok.=20

booking is open. send an e.mail to wolfgang braun (<A =
class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext =
href=3D"mailto:wb@braunbaustoffe.de">mailto:wb@braunbaustoffe.de</A>) =
who will kindly handle all the rest and accept paypal.

that's it.

!! see you @ ETF.03 !!

christian rintelen aka =A9
</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>