[JN] EXTERNAL: Allo mini boss

Larry Moore larrymooreattorney at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 07:58:03 CST 2019

Bob,

Others have reported better sound with the mini, much like what you sensed.  I don’t know that I agree, but simpler is often better.  I just think the full sized version takes a bit more work.

MoOde 4.4 is DEFINiTELY a sonic upgrade over 4.1 and is most certainty is part of what you’re hearing.

Trouble with Internet postings often times is they seldom do comparisons in a controlled manner…

Yes, it is easy to set it up in access point mode and simply hit the device with your phone, etc.  Early on this was implemented to allow for using the Pi at an audio show, for example, where you didn’t necessarily have a intranet of your own available.  The IP address in access point mode is 172.24.1.1

Enjoy the mountains!