[ETF] ETF2010

SBench at aol.com SBench at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 19:46:25 CDT 2010

Hi All,

I'll probably stop at the bank tomorrow to do a bank transfer. I registered
 and will likely actually show up at ETF this year. The only thing that
would  stop me is if I don't heal from my surgeries (Oct 2 to Oct 21 I'll be in
 Thailand).

I guess I'll fly into Paris. What's the best way after that? Anyone coming
from that direction want an old broad for a passenger?

Hope to see you all, although you are likely not to recognize me unless
you've seen me recently.

You can get an idea of my current looks in my most recent "GenderBlenders"
video

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT-pgC6rn_w_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT-pgC6rn_w)

You can also see some interesting equipment in the background. :-)

Hugs,
Stephie Bench