[ETF] A sad day today...

peter sikking guigurus at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 5 10:09:28 CDT 2009

Guido wrote:

> That is sad news !

indeed

> That leaves very few people who vissited all fests, Peter Sikking,
> myself and a third Joe that I can't remember right now, correct me
> if I am wrong

Dietmar Hampel.

maintaining my 100% record has become a matter of pride these days.

I only considered not going once: the third year, but then Christian
Rintelen spruced up the festival by inviting Joe the AB man.
Before saving, with Wolfgang Braun, the whole thing altogether.

     --ps

         street photographer : ultra-fi builder : on drums...