[ETF] Since I did "plug" ETF...

Joe Roberts jroberts at io.com
Sat Oct 3 21:58:52 CDT 2009

More power to you, Stephie!

We need more tube audio grandmas (talking cultural here...some of the
best don't even have any kids)!

That wisdom perspective is not brought to bear in the craft often enough.

Most of the very few women I know in audio have assimilated to the worst
in traditionally male attitudes...won't mention any names.

Happy that you are redressing the gender/cultural imbalance, while
taking charge of your own destiny and happiness.

Always inspiring to see creative DIY principles applied to life outside
audio.

When it comes down to it, reality is 99% DIY.

JRob