[ETF] Good news :-) (Was: Aircraft 1 is in Denmark..)

Bjørn Aaholm bjorn at vinyl.and.triodes.net
Thu Jul 21 07:09:46 CDT 2005

Hello to all.

I want to share my happiness with you all, and say thank you for the
nice regards you sent us :-)

Maibritt gave birth to a lovely little girl last Tuesday (12th)

Everything is going really well, just don't expect my posting frequency
to return to what it once was any time soon ;-) It's been a while since
I posted regularly anyways... But I'll still read the postings on both
the Joe List and the ETF-list.

Thanks again for all the nice emails and greetings.

Maibritt, Caroline and Bjørn