AW: [ETF] Line voltage in Langenargen?

Blum, Kurt /JUVENA CH Blum.Kurt at juvena.ch
Mon Oct 4 02:49:06 CDT 2004

Grüezi Pete

Interesting ! What do you demonstrate with your "distortion box" at the ETF
?
How do you measure the distortion, with a soundcard or high tech FFT?

Why I ask these questions, I have two HP3581A Wave Analyzer and I will sell
one, if it works proper on the ETF.
Also I like to learn more about distortion and distortion measurement and
listening.

Kurt Blum