[ETF] report in Stereophile

Jean-Michel Le Cléac'h jean-michel.le_cleach at ensmp.fr
Thu Mar 18 11:50:34 CST 2004

Hello,

There is many audio meeting here in France but most of them are at a
relatively lower scale than ETF.

As an example of such events, we have a meeting organized by Melaudia, an
association of audiophiles, on next week-end in the suburbs of Paris.

Give a look at:

http://www.melaudia.net/rueil.php

The weekend after that we have also a commercial audio show in Paris. Wiliam
Walther of la Maison de l'Audiophile will have a room there so I'll probably
attend.

I think that it will be too much expensive to organize an event like ETF in
Paris or nearby, also to shorten the distances for our foreign friends from
the East and North I think, a place in the triangle between Dijon - Reims
and Metz should be better. For people coming by train I think that Dijon
should be more adequate as it is easily joined by high speed trains.

But the most difficult thing is to find an audiophile who knows the right
place to host the festival...

Best regards,

Jean-Michel Le Cléac'h