[ETF] Berlin Triode Fest (again)

Christian Rintelen christian@rintelen.ch
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:21:17 +0200

thomas,

just in case you haven't noticed it: the European Triode Festival is not
a competition but the successor of kurt steffensen's Århus Triode
Festival. during last years ATF (no, NOT alcohol tobacco firearms!!) it
was decided to turn "his" festival into a truly european event that will
(hopefully!!) be hosted by other volunteers. wolfgang braun and i will
organize the ETF '03 but we're already now looking for people
volunteering for the ETF '04... ;-)

©