[JN] Rupert Neve RIP

Philip Yates toobman57 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:12:01 CST 2021

Whoa, this is a damned interesting article (I thought). Apparently, the
Texas grid collapsed BEFORE the wind turbines froze! Don't be deterred by
the title, the guy makes several good points, and renewable energy really
does need SOME kind of backup, storage, whatever (I like "hydroelectric
capacitors," where they pump water UP into a lake, which supplies
electricity on demand).

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/18/texass-blackouts-are-the-result-of-unreliable-green-energy/

Phil