[JN] Rupert Neve RIP

bear bear at bearlabsusa.com
Tue Feb 16 18:14:55 CST 2021

So, ok.
This I will buy.

In essence tape saturation, but "in the board".

I never paid any attention to the transformers - but then I did not
spend much time on studio
boards of any sort. Probably a good thing. The music environment was to
me, quite toxic
at that time. By 1980 a complete divorce from the NYC music carnival
express.

Now I need to get my hands on a few vintage Neve line transformers to
see what they
actually do...

...make note /people like the sound of hysteresis.

                            _-_-/bear - who remains surprised that
anything ever gets done

--
-- bearlabs.com --