[JN] Bluetooth, somehow

Thorsten Loesch thorsten.loesch at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 01:05:58 CST 2021

Hi,

There are many, one I designed and know offers great sound quality is the
ifi zen blue, though I prefer you do not put money into ifi's pockets.
Similar devices also exist.

https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Bluetooth-Receiver-Desktop-Adapter/dp/B07W5RB5GN

Firmware update with Sony LDAC is out, you can choose between SPDIF out and
analogue via the "budget" ES9023 DAC, which sounds jolly decent.

Alternatively, if you subscribe to spotify (no go without paid
subscription)  AND have a computer (Raspberry Pies and Bones for your
Beagle etc. do count) connected to your big system and your network,
install the spotify on the computer and use your tablet as remote control
of this spotify instance.

Finally, a range of affordable "streamers" exist that include the spotify
client.

So pick your poison.

Thor