[JN] A Message From Our Sponsors

bear bear at bearlabsusa.com
Sat Feb 6 13:54:11 CST 2021

Friends,

I know this is a group WRT our hobby.
However, something I want to share, I think is stunningly important, no
matter what your personal
views are. It's about what is going on now. So, I have adjudged that it
transcends.

Information that is important and significant. Not Covid.
I do this for the purpose of sharing, only.
(I would not have seen or known of this, if someone had not shared with me)

--> PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THIS A BASIS FOR DEBATE/DISCUSSION HERE. <--
Just read it, make note of what is said, and what is shown. (if you wish)
Draw your own conclusions, _privately_.

A note: the opening paragraphs, agree or disagree, are steeped in slanted
rhetoric, but what follows is significant to the extreme.

Read with your usual critical thinking capabilities.

Private emails back are welcome.
Thanks for your understanding of this unusual post.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
<https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/>

                              _-_-bear who is too stunned to form
complete thoughts...