[JN] Fwd: "the hole nnine yards... a recent history.....

Clay Turner hifinatic at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 22:44:07 CST 2021

I think that an argument can be logical even when it springs from an
incorrect premise.  (I have two hearts, therefore a heart attack is not
serious- I've got a spare.)

I wanted to cite Jack Webb's "Just the facts, Ma'am", but he never said
exactly that.  According to my two minutes of internet research.