[JN] magik ???

Hanski hanskinposti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 07:59:52 CST 2021

Hi,
the ones in youtube for the most smallest toroids don’t have a separate “slider” mechanism.
The copper wire slips off from the rotating hoop each winding turn just the correct amount.
The wire slips out between the pulling O-ring belt and the rotating hoop slot. So it relies on the correct friction between them.

-Hanski