[JN] magik ???

Hans Hedal hans.hedal at post.cybercity.dk
Thu Feb 4 05:44:16 CST 2021

Is it possible to make a mini version of the described type of winding
machine?
I.e. rotating a spool of copper wire through a tiny ring core.
YES - the spinning hoop that travels through the center of the toroidal
core has become the spool of copper wire:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVMRHwWSWDQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJfw8LRc8ws

Hans