[JN] magik ???

Alan Marcy tubegardenia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:15:49 CST 2021

Hey Joses!

We casually pretend there is two channels of reality because we have two
ears.

There is only only one universe. A millipede probably thinks it is at an
exotic circus because it has so many tootsies caressing everything.

Brains come in pieces and we in daily use pretend they are whole and
complete. It is just a small joke the space/time/boredom plays with/on us.

Keyboards are crude monsters, but my personal script is like some
pretentious MD ;)

Al