[JN] magik ???

Hans Hedal hans.hedal at post.cybercity.dk
Wed Feb 3 09:42:27 CST 2021

Den 03-02-2021 kl. 01:13 skrev Christian Rintelen via Sound:
> so cool!!
>
> (just in case you’re tired of counting turns: here’s a DIY toroid
> winder with arduino control
> <https://electricdiylab.com/diy-arduiuno-based-toroid-coil-winding-machine/
> <https://electricdiylab.com/diy-arduiuno-based-toroid-coil-winding-machine/>>
>
> ©
> _ _ _
> aka christian rintelen

It is hard to imagine a mini version of this winding machine rotating a
spool of copper wire through a tiny ring core.
For instance I am using a pair of small potted toroidal 1:1 line level
isolation transformers in my stereo to mono mixer:

They are small in size 21mm x 32mm x 32m <
https://www.lehle-components.com/media/pdf/25/f6/9f/LEHLE-TRANSFORMER-MZ-Datasheet.pdf

Perhaps even smaller toroids are made.

Could it really be possible to scale down the described type of winding
machines to make such small toroid transformers?

Hans