[JN] magik ???

Hanski hanskinposti at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 04:50:32 CST 2021

Hi,
the toroid winding spool rotating motor is a DC motor here because I have a Hall sensor to detect the turns count.

The toroid angle rotating motor is a stepper motor because I need there a very small core angle turn per one wire turn (microstepping stepper motor driver).

The Arduino PCB is universal. It can control also 2pcs stepper motors which is needed in my homemade conventional “Mandrel” type winder.

-Hanski