[JN] magik ???

Hanski hanskinposti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:06:04 CST 2021

I forgot to write that core material does affect the (distrubuted) gapped core energy storage capability.
Powder iron saturation flux density is around 1.5T. Compare that with standard ferrite around 0.3T.

I do love also homemade machines. A toroid winder is a good project, because a standard guy like me can’t buy one even if I really wanted.

-Hanski