[JN] magik ???

Philip Yates toobman57 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:37:54 CST 2021

Well... you're probably RIGHT about the marketing BS. Let's just say that
there is no way in hell that I'm going to bet more than about $2 that
you're wrong.

Sendust stores energy??? Again, not saying you're wrong, I just hadn't
heard of that. Now that I think about it, one possible alternative is that
the high resistance of Sendust means that the power stored in the coil (and
in the ether, due to Sendust's high mu) doesn't get shorted out? Yeah, I'm
reaching... In any case, I certainly HOPE that Sendust is indeed a close
second to the really good permalloys, because if that's the case, then
maybe we can add a small. inexpensive quantity of something better
(supermalloy, maybe even a good permalloy) to the main Sendust core via a
magnetic crossover and get a truly great transformer, output as well as
signal, for a MUCH lower price. Hey, I can dream...

Phil

Phil