[JN] magik ??

bear bear at bearlabsusa.com
Mon Feb 1 14:03:29 CST 2021

Marcy,

I mean Al.

Afaik, deafness or hearing loss has never been a barrier or obstacle
to high-end "audiophilia" - the disease.

I have heard of these "oarkestra" things. Not sure where.
Perhaps in the hold of a 1700s slave ship? Yes, that must have been
it.

Unclear why you are being so disrespectful of the *rats*. Who may
or may not be participating here. What have the rats done to you?
And do you HAVE "rats-ass" to give? In the fridge, or dried? Surely,
not fresh!

      _-_-bear who probably held the holy grail, but put it down
somewhere...

--
-- bearlabs.com --