[JN] magik ?? Drilling to the Core?

bear bear at bearlabsusa.com
Mon Feb 1 13:56:43 CST 2021

Oh.

Only FO-No StepPup?

Thought you had built an entire preamp from the iron.

I've yet to hear a single SUT that I could stand to listen to/through/with.
Not that it is impossible...

The resonance noted, at what frequency (approx?)?

Ok...

                         _-_-bear who has seen the holy grail, but
forgot where that was...

--
-- bearlabs.com --