[JN] magik ??

Alan Marcy tubegardenia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:27:47 CST 2021

Hear, here, hear?

Yesterday our son turned 50.

I am therefore pretty near deaf. What?

I am currently listening to an orchestra playing a pleasant tune. I can do
the real trick, which is ignore all the technology and hear the Music.

They changed the tune. I like *this*, too.

Not recorded in the same hall, with the same hardware, but, I* like* it,
too.

It almost seems like Music is on a different plane than our systems, or
lack there of.

Doesn't seem fair, but, I think it is true.

We like Music. The rest is just chit-chat for the morons who can't imagine
Music.

I know they are out there, but, can't say I give a rat's ass.

Quest!
wtf, o?

Alan Jeffrey Marcy

(moron)