[JN] Dishwasher health contamination

Hans Hedal hans.hedal at post.cybercity.dk
Wed Jun 5 10:52:49 CDT 2019

I also think it is a good idea experimenting with this.
But I would use a separate dishwasher for it.
Just like the chemistry rooms in schools use a dedicated dishwasher for
cleaning test tubes, measuring tubes, flasks, etc.

The risk is, that a little bit of some rather toxic will be passed on to
you and others through your dishwasher.

Hans