[JN] Dishwasher health contamination

jc morrison flipit4real at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 08:03:49 CDT 2019

i think it's a great idea. the dishwasher. tektronix cleaned oscilloscopes
in a tub. i think that it might be worth experimenting with the soap a bit.
there are those enzyme pucks for degreasing the dishwasher itself.... might
be perfect for crusty old sockets. rust will NOT be removed. however, a
"rust dip" (flea dip?) first, might be just the ticket? "oxyclean" or other
oxalic acid based bleach or spot remover might be good for rust?

--
jean christophe - rustbucket airplane