[JN] Dishwasher health contamination

Hans Hedal hans.hedal at post.cybercity.dk
Wed Jun 5 06:43:14 CDT 2019

Some years ago I bought some vintage NOS 50s/60s tube sockets.
When I received them, I found out, they had cadmium plated metal parts
according to their vintage spec sheets.
Then I quickly got rid of them

So one thing I would make sure first is, that the metal parts are not
cadmium plated or have traces of cadmium:

    "In the 1950s and 1960s industrial exposure to cadmium was high"
    "Cadmium (Cd) is an extremely toxic industrial and environmental
    pollutant classified as a human carcinogen"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadmium_poisoning

Hans