[JN] White METER FACE "paint"???

Hans Hedal hans.hedal at post.cybercity.dk
Sat Feb 2 09:14:24 CST 2019

Making and selling anodization-coloured sheet metal, for instance
aluminium with custom colours and thickness, seems to be a widespread
practice:

https://www.google.com/search?q=anodizing+colors+for+aluminium&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjj_vaYpp3gAhWEaVAKHZQdA-IQsAR6BAgEEAE&cshid=1549119098493485

Hans