[JN] haters gotta hate

BBands bbands at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:27:29 CDT 2019

Oh noes! I hope to have some time this weekend to give it a listen. I am a
fan of the Hafler/Kilpsch center channel ideas, so who knows, maybe I will
like it.

    John

PS I had a quick look at the PSC-60's schematics and as JC suggested there
are a lot of ops amps in there, but there are also a bunch of discrete
transistors and even some mosfets. However, Carver has a lot going on in
there, even a little cpu and a bunch of switching chips. I'll try tracing
the signal paths...