[JN] WE bi-flex article

Hans Hedal hans.hedal at post.cybercity.dk
Sat Apr 27 11:06:28 CDT 2019

Contemporary audio business wants to influence us to buy their products
by claiming to be influenced by the original WE/Bell Labs.
But claiming influence from prestigious ancestors, gods,
traditions/institutions of the past etc. is an ancient propaganda trick.
So the contemporary audio business claims to be influenced by a
prestigious institution like WE/Bell Labs has it's historic parallels.
And it should be compared with ancient (would-be) rulers claiming to be
of the same bloodline as Julius Caesar or Genghis Khan, or even claiming
to be demigods with divine ancestry.

Hans