[JN] WE bi-flex article

Hans Hedal hans.hedal at post.cybercity.dk
Thu Apr 25 03:07:39 CDT 2019

I suspect the L Cao full range speaker and the Diatone PM610 to be
influenced by the WE "bi-flex" series (WE 755A etc.).

These guys claim that their speaker drivers are influenced by the WE
"bi-flex" too:

"The/Audio Nirvana '/CLASSIC' series is an updated high efficiency
full-range speaker design from the 1950's and '60's. It's a modern
interpretation of the legendary Western Electric 755A and Altec 755A.
The 'CLASSIC' series is a high efficiency full-range speaker that uses
no whizzer cone or phase plug and yet still reaches 20,000 hz. A special
proprietary design makes this possible."
**https://www.commonsenseaudio.com/nirvana.html***

*
Hans