[JN] Darling Speakers

BBands bbands at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 10:01:08 CDT 2019

Jeremy put me on to this idea with the tl design he uses at home. I forget
the details, a small Fostex driver of some sort. He is driving it with just
a couple of watts and said it was quite efficient. I built a larger tl
design with an 8'' driver that I like a lot, so it seems logical to try a
smaller one for the darling. In any case I like the wood work...

      John