[JN] EXTERNAL: Darling Speakers

Larry Moore larrymooreattorney at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 08:12:14 CDT 2019

Pete,

Here’s what I do.  Rip out all the stuffing.  Replace the spring clip terminal cup - there’s one from Parts Express that is an easy fit that has binding posts.  A wood dowel from front to back inside the cabinet between the woofer and tweeter.  Replace the cap on the tweeter with a better one, PP from Dayton Audio is Ok.  And, take your small wire cutter and clip that tripod pizza protector think out of from in from of the tweeter cone!  BTW, I’ve had the AIR and don’t like it as much, once these things are done.