[JN] EXTERNAL: Darling Speakers

Danielak, Robert M robert.m.danielak at lmco.com
Thu Apr 18 13:46:20 CDT 2019

it all depends upon what you are trying to achieve.

if you want to rock the neighborhood, this is probably not the best choice of amp.
but in my apartment (I’m a polite neighbor), or in a home office, or casual listening
the darling is plenty loud and sweet with 88 to 90dB/w/m bookshelf speakers.

1/2W can be loud if you need it to be
but then you do need very high efficiency speakers.
my first darling sounded great thru big fun lowther horns!
(was that really 20 yrs ago?!?)