[JN] EXTERNAL: Re: raspberry pi + mo0de/volumio + foobar2000

Danielak, Robert M robert.m.danielak at lmco.com
Wed Apr 17 11:25:01 CDT 2019

dang, I gotta step up my game. ;)
weather’s been too nice on the weekends and I’ve been working late
(PLAY HARD, WORK HARD!).
I have downloaded the released 5.0. I’ll have to set it up tonight…

Design Acoustic PS-6 < DC Darling 0.5W 1626 amp < Allo Boss DAC hat powered from RPi < RPi 3b+ with 3 amp SMPS < nothin fancy wifi  and 128G thumb drive full of crap (from julio Iglesias to suicidal tendencies)

have fun!
bob.d.