[JN] raspberry pi + mo0de/volumio + foobar2000

BBands bbands at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 10:41:59 CDT 2019

I tried out Mo0de 5.0 last night and really like it. It still doesn't do a
good job with large collections, so I am streaming to it from foobar2000; a
combo I really like.

KT88SE < Gemini mixer < Allo Boss DAC hat with linear ps < RPi 3b+ with 3
amp SMPS < 802.11n wifi < win10 laptop < foobar2000 1.4.3 < UPnP
MediaRenderer Output 1.2.1 < wifi < QNAP NAS.

All in all, pretty darn spiffy.

      John