[JN] raspberry pi + mo0de/volumio + foobar2000

Steven S. steven at 403forbidden.net
Tue Apr 16 20:25:59 CDT 2019

snagged 5.0..

color me impressed with the speed boost.
before the UI was laggy, and at times less than responsive.
I suspected my sdcard at fault but it seems it was the version.

I wish they had a config export option so i didn't have to setup
everything all over.. but didn't take me long.

looks like spotify connect is much improved in v5 also.
before sound quality was a bit iffy, connectivity was iffy.
so far it's much less fiddly with spotify finding the moode audio player
over the wifi. before it was endless reboots, closing the client.

what sort of tweaks to the katana are suggested?