[JN] Guido Tent

Grego Sanguinetti grego at sandesco.com
Mon Feb 1 15:23:30 CST 2016

Ha! that's pretty funny. You funny guise.

My manager is from India and speaks at 1000miles/second
(parsecs/megachron if you prefer) with a thick accent.
When I first joined her group, I could barely understand a word said.
At our group meeting she would blast out a paragraph and then look at me
for comment. I had no idea what she just said. It was a bit unnerving!