[JN] Really Small Horn

Phil toob-man at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 10 15:45:07 CST 2009

ahm... uhm... could we settle on "passive amplification" being an
oxymoron? being an ad copy writer myself, i have a weak- and fondness
for gibberish (blush). but being passive kinda implies that one doesn't
amplify. on the other hand, one might have witnessed cases of passive
aggression... :-!

Well, it certainly sounds like an oxymoron, but then we have the antenna
thing. Besides, I do remember a few occasions -- all in the distant
past, alas -- where taking the passive role resulted in some serious
amplifications ...

Too old Phil

Phil quizzed: