[JN] Hey slack!!

Joe Roberts jroberts at io.com
Fri Dec 25 18:19:42 CST 2009

James Hill wrote:
> I've been trying to figure out how to navigate around the "Sound Practices" site -
done the Mill thing and just doesn't seem to be any sort of menu at all
- any clues?

WTF??? There is a Sound Practices site? Maybe on Wayback Machine but
that's about it!

I shut down soundpractices.com some years back because too many hot
young chicks were trying to track me down. Couldn't handle all the
groupies anymore...now they can hound the Jonas Brothers.

> Sent an email to Joe Roberts asking how to get that CD about the 6L6 preamp ...

Info sent, i.e. $25 skins to the old banana account, although it is an
AMP project.

J-Rob