[JN] Modern lightweight oscilloscopes suitable for tubeaudio?

tubegarden at aol.com tubegarden at aol.com
Fri Dec 11 16:44:11 CST 2009

Hey Joes,

Gee, a new, modern, digital, solid state, 20 GHz, lightweight, two channel oscilloscope emulator is not a natural choice for examining signals in vacuum tube audio circuits?

What is this world coming to these days?

And why, oh God why, do you want to catch the latest wave?

You can get a killer old vacuum tube Tectronics for peanuts :)  The shipping may be elephantine. You could put a sail on the cart and ride it home...

Just my two cents ;)

Happy Ears!
Al Marcy