[JN] 10Y driver for 300B

andy evans performanceandmedia at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 05:55:28 CDT 2009

I should explain that I bought a whole load of 10Y - most were new in box.
But when I tested them they didn't seem to test as new. I'm puzzled - they
look new and are in new boxes. So I'm a bit at a loss for how to value them.
They work and sound fine. My tester may not be calibrated properly or
something like that. They haven't been used for decades, so maybe they need
to be used for the emission to come up. If anybody has any ideas on this I'd
be grateful. As it is I have loads of them, and as I say I'm not sure what
sort of price to ask!
Andy