[JN] 45's where are they? / Hammond 1640SEA

andy evans performanceandmedia at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 05:00:51 CDT 2009

Yes - the filament supply is a pain for a 10y, and even worse for a 46. I've
been using just a big cap and a LM1084 configured as current source. This
DOES need a big heatsink, bigger than you first think! I'm wondering about a
Hammond choke between two caps - Ciuffoli uses that. Maybe this -
*159ZC*60mH
2A